All employees or persons that have close relationship to hand held tools should be attending, this is part of the duties of an EHS supervisor and could help the employer to have documented evidence of the communication.
a) This course could save you from a First Aid and a recordable injury, In Mexico as well as in other countries the law requires employers to communicate the risk of their tools and equipment under their responsibility, this course could provide compliance on this matter.
b) All employees or persons that have close relationship to hand held tools should be taking this course in order to not only create awareness but to define the proper maintenance of tools according to the risk associated)
This course in Spanish and should be serving employees and employers in Mexico due some of the video content and link to legal requirements are from Mexico, even though much of the content is Universal and globally accepted
Who should take this course :
Employers or employees from Mexico or other countries trying to gain important awareness information as well as assessments tools in order to have a safe tool usage.
Course Content :
- Section 1 - Introduction to Safety Manual Tools Risks
- Section 2 - Video 1, Awareness on tool safety
- Section 3 - Safety Manual Tools Risks part 2
- Section 4 - Risk Evaluation
- Section 5 - On the field tools Check lists
- Section 6 - Video NOM-031-STPS México, Construction (Equipment and Tools)
- Section 7 - Assessment
- Section 8 - Quiz
- Section 9 - Additional Content
Course Package :
- 02 Video Tutorials
- 03 PowerPoint Presentations
- 16 Documents (10 pdf, 4 words & 2 excels)
- 01 Online Test
- 03 Assignments
Recommended Books :
- Manual safety and health in construction, industry and civil works ; By José Hernández Paterna
- 58 ILO Chapter 58 APPLICATIONS OF SECURITY ; Safety of hand and hand tools
At the end of this course you will be able to have knowledge on hand tools safety risk. As an employee you would be better prepared to deal with day to day risks.
Language of instruction: Spanish